Friday, February 8, 2013

Day four


Continuing the 30 day challenge here is a few more days of catch up

Day four: Bullet your whole day

  • Wake up early ( thanks to a wide awake 4 year old)
  • Let out the dogs and get them all fed
  • Go and check the mail
  • Cook breakfast for the kids
  • Talk to a friend who dropped her girls off so I could baby sit the,
  • Answer a ton of ridiculous questions from 3 toddlers
  • Iron work clothes for the hubby
  • Lunchtime
  • Throw clothes into the washer
  • Clean living room
  • Relax
  • Make dinner
  • Feed dogs
  • Re-clean living room
  • Fill out fasfa
  • Watch a movie
  • Blog a little 
  • Realize I am very uneventful lol 
  • And soon bedtime :D




Day five: Things you want to say to an ex.


I don't have much to say to an ex. We dated broke up and it seems that with the break we are better now then before. We are both in good places and still talk occasionally. So I guess if I had to tell him anything it would be. I wish you the best. I hope that you get everything that you want out of life and you and your fiance live happily ever after lol. It sounds very cliche but there really isn't much to tell him since I already told him everything he needed to know :D



Day six: views on mainstream music

Its catchy. It always has a way to make you tap your feet or sing along even if you hate the song. I couldn't tell you how many songs I have caught myself singing a song and then going ughhhhh I hate this song!!! The down fall about mainstream music is that its everywhere there's no escaping it. So it gets played out really really fast. You can only hear the same song over and over so many times before its like nails on a chalkboard. I dont think anyone can really say they hate mainstream because no matter what genre of music you listen to there is mainstream in it. Thats just the music world.

No comments:

Post a Comment