Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thanksgiving party

The holidays are coming up and I cannot wait. I am so excited. I love this time of the year. I love the cooler weather, the family gatherings and all the yummy yummy food and flavors that only come out this time of the year. I am so excited. So for thanksgiving my daughter wants to throw a thanksgiving party so here are a couple  ideas that I found. That I am so going to do.

How cute is he?
We always have little snacks set out and a veggie turkey tray is adorable !

Home made butter for the kiddos


How fun would it be to make homemade butter with the kids. They each can get their own jar and make their  own and eat it with dinner. I love this idea! I know that my daughter loves making just about anything with me. She is such a little helper in the kitchen. She would love this. She also loooooves butter ( chalk that up to my husbands grandmother, she was a butter fiend also.) So she will definitely enjoy this. I cannot wait.
I love this!!! I don't know why but I absolutely love the corn. Its the simplicity of it all that looks super cute!!!!! 

I am sure that I will come up with some more ideas. I still have a month to go. Who knows what I will come up with. I can't wait!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment