Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bacon pull apart bread


First off let me just say THIS IS SO GOOD OMG!!!!!!! Now that I got that out of my system.



BACON PULL APART BREAD

12 bacon strips, diced
2 tubes ( 12 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuts
2 cups part skim mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp olive oil

  • In a large skillet cook bacon cook until its cooked but not crisp. Drain on a paper towel Cut each biscuit into quarters
  • In a large bowl, combine the cheese, italian seasoning, garlic, oil and bacon. Place half of the biscuit peices in a greased 10 in fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of cheese mixture. Top with the remaining biscuits and cheese mixture
  • Bake at 375f for 25-30 mins or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.Serve immediately.



This bread is delicious. As I was eating it I was thinking all the different variations of this.
 Switch out bacon for pepperoni and dip it in marinara. OMG. 
Swith out bacon for a breakfast sausage and when its done drizzle with some maple and serve with egg. YUMMMMM

I am so excited to play around with this :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment