Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby step one


So I figured in my journey to a clean organized house I am going to start in my bathroom and bedroom. The way I see it is that if I have a nice quiet clean organized place to call my own I will be less stressed looking at the rest of the house. Sounds like a good plan, right? I started in the bathroom. I got it nice and cleaned and vacuumed. Yes vacuumed ( as soon as I get the chance the carpet is going to go lol. ) Here is my plan for the bathroom. With some before pictures. (The after hasn't happened yet )

I think I am going to keep this pretty much the same. May change the light out at some point but not really a priority

 
Going to take down the shelves on the wall. May re-purpose them not quite sure just yet.They just become a catch all for the random stuff that doesn't really have a home I want to get a hamper sorter for laundry to put over there. Possibly one with a rack about it so I can hang the hubbies clothes for work. I also need to find a spot for mr dragon table to live. Not going to get rid of him but his time in my bathroom is done :D I need to go through the closet and get it slimmed down some it is my stockpile of  make up and extra shampoos and medicines and such. I need a spot for towels instead of the neat pile next to the tub.

New curtains!!!!!!!! Going to try and get the squares off the mirror from the tub the bottom ones are coming off and look flakey. So probably just get rid of them. and have a plain mirror. 


I want to do my room in a beachy theme so I will probably extend it into the bathroom also. Get some decor and some paint not sure what color yet. But the potential is there. 

Stay tuned for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome plan to me! What I do with towels is roll them up and place them in a large basket standing up. Our cabinets are small and I don't have much storage space, so that works great for me!

    ReplyDelete