Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sleep.....

Why is it my kids love to work against me?? My 6 month old decided to have a crib party at 1:30am and hang out and talk and play. Gotta love mom hearing because as a mom, you are NOT sleeping through this. Finally we get some sleep at quarter to three and then a few mere short hours later my 3 year old is up at em and rearing to go. UGH              
                                                                                                   I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



meanwhile all the lovely hours I am up before the sun. My 6 month old is sound asleep in his bed. In my nice quiet room. With a unoccupied queen size bed. Lucky monkey! This day is going by so slow I am thinking some coffee is in my future :D









Oh did I mention that he did not get up til 12:30 . yup that's the life




No comments:

Post a Comment