Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Determined!!!

                                                                                                                                     This past year has been a whirl wind.

                                                                                                                                          My husband and I got married. 
                                                                       
      

                                                                                                                                               He got a new job
                                                                               

He spent a few weeks back and forth between Tennessee and Florida. We got pregnant with our beautiful son. We started adjusting to married/pregnant life,and then we moved. I packed and unpacked a whole house super pregnant.
I still had ten weeks to go in this picture.



                                                                                                                                   Then the little one was born.                                                                  
                                                                            

 I started adjusting to life as a stay at home mom with a three year old and a newborn. Six months later and  needless to say my house is for lack of better words. Controlled Chaos. 
             My house is in dire need of some mom love ! So I am determined to get this house together bit by bit no matter how long it takes. 
             So my plan is to do something everyday. No matter how how small. Let it be a whole room or a closet. I am going to this house together organized and decorated how I want it ! 
            


Stay tuned for progress !!!


4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look!!! Pretty swanky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I have been trying to get my house back in some sort of order too. I look forward to reading :-). Maybe it will inspire me to start blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I hope it will inspire you. I would love to follow your progress as well :D

      Delete